From ToastCraft Wiki
(Redirected from Wiki rules)
- No griefing. ToastCraft defines griefing as modifying anything another player placed, whether breaking or adding to it without their permission. To be clear, this includes builds/properties not protected by GriefPrevention. Disclaimer: You are responsible for claiming your property to prevent grief. Grief can be dealt with and rolled back if reported within 30 days. Otherwise you are on your own.
- No spamming.
- No cheating or exploits. This includes X-Ray functions of clients, X-Ray Resource packs, and Kill Aura. No duplication exploits. OptiFine, minimaps with waypoints, and macros are allowed. AFK fishing is allowed without scripts or modifications at this time.
- Do not impede staff.
- Chat is pretty lenient and you may say most things. In the case of harassment or personal attacks, it is strongly encouraged to use /ignore, mute, block, etc. Please ping a mod or admin if you need further assistance.
Ingame chat rules apply here also, with a few Discord-specific additions.
- Stick with the channel topic; keep it relevant.
- Use bots in the correct channels.
- No vulgar images. NSFW needs to stay in its designated channel.
Please follow Discord's Terms of Service.
- All content should be directly or indirectly related to ToastCraft.
- Vandalism is the act of editing an article in a malicious manner. Users found to be vandalizing articles will be disallowed from making further changes either temporarily or permanently if the problem persists.
- If you are editing an already existing article, try to stay on topic of that article and follow the formatting already established by the article's creator.
ToastCraft reserves the right to modify or delete content.